- This event has passed.
Bereaved Families of Cape Breton Grief programs
October 5, 2022 - October 27, 2022
Bereaved Families of Cape Breton are offering the following Grief programs this month:
- Loss of a Pet is a 6-week Grief-Specific Program designed to bring people together who have suffered a Loss of a Pet. This program begins on October 5th from 6:00 – 7:30 pm.
- Loss of a Parent is a 6-week grief program that caters to individuals who have Lost a Parent. This program will run for six Mondays starting October 17th from 6:00 – 7:30 pm.
- Healing through Movement and Music for women caters to individuals who have lost a loved one. This program will run for six Thursdays starting October 27th from 6:00 – 7:30 pm.
- A Support and Share Session will be held on Thursday, October 13th from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
- A Meditation Session will be held on Thursday, October 20th from 6:00 – 7:00 pm.
Registration is required. All Programs are complimentary (at no cost to participants) and will all take place at the Eltuek Arts Centre (formerly the Convent),170 George Street, Sydney.
Please call the office at 902-564-6795 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for these programs.